Bonikka Pink Baby Girl Soft Doll
- Unit Price
This little soft doll baby girl is so cute. She wears a little pink pair of trousers with a pink top and matching hat. So soft and safe, this is a perfect first doll for babies as a comforting friend for even the tiniest of babies. Made entirely from fabric, this little girl will be an ideal companion when a cuddle is needed and will soothe baby to sleep whenever a nap is needed. She must be the perfect gift for newborns and will surely be treasured for years.
All Bonikka dolls are ethically sourced in Sri Lanka.
Age: Suitable from Birth
SOFT BABY DOLL FEATURES
- Size: 32cm
- Features: Soft body doll with plush hair, embroidered facial features.
- Stuffing: 100% recycled PET bottle fibre.
- Socially responsible manufacturing.
- Manufactured ethically in Sri Lanka
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A SOFT CLOTH DOLL TOY?
Soft doll toys have a special place in the lives of children and parents. Soft dolls will always have a timeless appeal to children and offer the following benefits:
- Enhance fine motor skills
- Educate children's visual memory
- Help to make children feel secure and safe
- Promote natural feelings of affection
- Provide companionship
- Educational benefits including promoting emotional development
WHAT ARE EMPATHY DOLLS ?
Rag dolls are not only great for children, they can be extremely beneficial for people suffering with Dementia too. Known as empathy dolls, soft dolls and rag dolls offer the following benefits for dementia patients:
- Comforting and soothing
- Provide a connection and stimulate comfort through hugging
- Can create memories of affection and remind people of a time when they had children or pets.
- Help to prevent or suppress stress and anxiety
- Can help patients to connect with the outside world and particularly useful for those who struggle to engage with others
WHAT ARE SOFT DOLLS AND RAG DOLLS?
Rag dolls are a traditional children's toy. Soft dolls or cloth figures that are historically hand made and stuffed with scraps of materials, faces are stitched with simple features. Rag dolls are one of the oldest toys in existence and have been used to comfort and teach nurturing skills to young children across many centuries.
⭐️ FREE shipping on all orders over £35 ⭐️
Same day despatch on orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday.
Orders £35 and over are shipped free of charge. An Express Shipping upgrade is available for £1.50. All orders are sent using a tracked service.
UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
FREE Standard Shipping when you spend £35
Orders under £35:
Standard Shipping - £2.95
2-5 working days (Royal Mail Tracked48)
Express Shipping - £3.95
1-2 working days (Royal Mail Tracked24)
Guaranteed Next Working Day* - £8.95
1 working day (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
*Guaranteed next working day when ordered before 2pm Mon-Thu. Not available in some areas of the UK. Saturday delivery not guaranteed.
If your country is not listed, please contact us
Europe - £9.99
3-10 working days
USA & Canada - £25.00
5-21 working days
Korea - £25.00
7-21 working days
Click & Collect / Local Delivery
Click & Collect - Free
Collect 10am-2pm Monday-Friday from our offices
Local Delivery - Free
Available to LS6, LS6, LS8 & LS17 postcodes